Dunkin Hiring Shift Manager - Mesa
Looking for a job? Hit us up for a job you will love!
Start your career with Dunkin' on Crismon and Southern in Mesa, Arizona!
Are you looking for a dynamic, exciting, and fun place to work, with flexible hours, paid training, and possibility of moving up the ladder? Then look no further than at Crismon and Southern Dunkin'!
We are currently looking to hire fast, friendly, self-motivated, and team-oriented individuals to join our team as shift managers at our Crismon and Southern location in Mesa, Arizona. The position requires full open availability (including weekends and holidays). If this is you, contact us today before all spots are filled.
Apply Online: www.qualityjobsaz.com. Please select Crismon and Southern ( Prior management experience, open availability (including opening/mid/closing shifts as well as weekends and holidays, food service experience, and food handlers required.)
NOTE: This Dunkin' restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin', not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
© 2021 The Dunkin' trademarks, logos and designs are trademarks of DD IP Holder LLC. Used under license.
QUALITY BRAND GROUP:
If hired, you will be working for Quality Brand Group LLC, a franchisee of Dunkin’. Quality Brand Group LLC is a multi-store franchisee with a number of Dunkin’ locations in Arizona and Texas. At Quality Brand Group, we take great pride in our ability to create an environment with opportunity for personal growth, where passionate people are trained and empowered to deliver a memorable experience every day, one guest at a time. We promote a friendly environment where all team members and guests are treated with respect and dignity. We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a successful, energized team. The Shift Leader position described below can either be temporary employment while going to school or working towards another career, or if desired, a development pathway to a successful long-term career in restaurant management depending on the commitment level and end desires of the individual team member. Most of our current Restaurant Managers were Shift Leaders before becoming Restaurant Managers. Regardless of your desires we strive to make our stores fun, passionate places to work.
SHIFT LEADER Job Profile:
Shift Leaders are responsible for management of the processes and people needed to deliver great and friendly guest experience during their assigned shift. They oversee the preparation of products according to operational and quality standards and manage the service provided by the store team to deliver a great guest experience.
Shift Leaders are responsible for providing leadership, direction and coaching to Crew Members throughout their shift. Shift Leaders assign crew positions, set shift expectations, motivate team members and, provide timely feedback to correct deficiencies or reward success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Managing A Positive Team Environment
- Arrive in a timely manner to prepare for your scheduled shift.
- Demonstrate respect and dignity in dealing with others including team members and guests.
- Follow the communication guideline established in your store.
- Talk employees into, through, and out of position on each shift, communicating responsibilities, providing feedback, and recognizing achievements in a respectful manner.
- Deploy team members appropriately to meet guests’ needs and service standards throughout shift.
- Support training of Crew Members as directed by General Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Communicate goals and hold team members accountable for performance during shift.
- Drive sense of urgency through Crew Members to satisfy guests’ needs and resolve problems. Reinforce the use of systems, tools, and procedures throughout shift, while taking appropriate steps to correct deficiencies.
- Monitor team performance to ensure quality, service, and cleanliness standards are met throughout shift.
- Ensure restaurant standards and marketing initiatives are properly executed during shift.
- Follow all systems and processes to control labor costs, food costs, and cash throughout shift.
- Monitor and ensure Crew Members comply with all policies and procedures related to cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security during shift.
- Report equipment issues, provide Crew Member performance feedback, and discuss other restaurant opportunities with General Manager.
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Respond positively to coaching and feedback, and show passion for learning.
- Hold yourself accountable for your designated responsibilities on your shift.
- Dedicate yourself to learning and being capable of executing multiple tasks.
Being Passionate About Operational Excellence
- Always view our guests as our highest priority and ensure that each guest is highly satisfied with his/her experience before leaving the restaurant.
- Feel empowered to respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense of urgency.
- Adhere to established Brand and Quality Brand Group LLC standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest as communicated during training.
- Follow all safety, food safety and sanitation guidelines including compliance with all applicable laws.
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment, including stocking, taking trash and cardboard out, and complete thorough cleaning of guest areas and restrooms as directed.
- Adhere to uniform standards including; hat, name tag, clean pressed apron and white collared shirt. Dark blue jeans without any rips or holes and nonslip shoes are required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Math and writing skills
- Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience preferred
- Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results – set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
- Building Effective Teams – get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
- Be physically and mentally capable of learning to operate standard restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply).
- This position requires one to lift 30 to 50 pounds and also requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
Pay: from $13/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 349833