Dunkin Hiring Baker/Finisher - Mesa
Looking for highly motivated, team oriented, fast, fun, and friendly team members to join our Crismon and Southern Dunkin' in Mesa, Arizona as early morning baker/finisher (1 am to 7 am).
If you enjoy working early and working behind the scenes, this is the position for you.
You have the rest of your day!
We offer paid training, flexible hours, fun work environment, and opportunity to move up within the company. If you want to be part of a fast growing company in Arizona, please send us your resume.
Prior food experience, food handlers, and weekend and holiday availability required.
*****Applicants without prior food experience and weekend/holiday availability will not be considered.*****
Apply Online: www.qualityjobsaz.com. Please select Crismon and Southern. (Prior food service experience, holiday/weekend availability required.)
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin', not Dunkin' Brands or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefits programs that can vary among franchisees.
© 2020 The Dunkin' trademarks, logos and designs are trademarks of DD IP Holder LLC. Used under license.
QUALITY BRAND GROUP LLC:
If hired, you will be working for Quality Brand Group LLC a franchisee of Dunkin’. Quality Brand Group is a multi-store franchisee with a number of Dunkin’ locations in Arizona and Texas. At Quality Brand Group, we take great pride in our ability to create an environment with opportunity for personal growth, where passionate people are trained and empowered to deliver a memorable experience every day, one guest at a time. We promote a friendly environment where all team members and guests are treated with respect and dignity. We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a successful, energized team. The Crew position described below can either be an opportunity for part time employment while going to school or working towards another career, or if desired, a development pathway to a successful career in restaurant management depending on the commitment level and end desires of the individual team member. Most of our current Restaurant Managers started as Crew. Regardless of your desires we strive to make our stores fun, passionate places to work.
CREW MEMBER JOB PROFILE:
Crew Members are responsible for delivering great and friendly guest experiences. They prepare products according to operational and quality standards and serve them with enthusiasm in a clean, fast paced environment. They work as part of a team to meet our Guests’ needs and give them a reason to come back.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Promoting A Positive Team Environment
• Arrive in a timely manner and ready in position at the start of your scheduled shift.
• Demonstrate respect and dignity in dealing with others including team members and guests.
• Follow the communication guideline established in your store.
• Respond positively to coaching and feedback, and show passion for learning.
• Hold yourself accountable for your designated responsibilities on your shift.
• Dedicate yourself to learning and being capable of executing multiple tasks.
Being Passionate About Operational Excellence
• Always view our guests as our highest priority and ensure that each guest is highly satisfied with his/her experience before leaving the restaurant.
• Feel empowered to respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense of urgency.
• Adhere to established Brand and Quality Brand Group LLC standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest as communicated during training.
• Follow all safety, food safety and sanitation guidelines including compliance with all applicable laws.
• Maintain a clean and neat work environment, including stocking, taking trash and cardboard out, and complete thorough cleaning of guest areas and restrooms as directed.
• Adhere to uniform standards including; hat, name tag, clean pressed apron and white collared shirt. Dark blue jeans without any rips or holes and nonslip shoes are required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
• Must have basic computer skills; some of the training is conducted online.
• Have basic math skills to be capable of counting money and making change
• Be physically and mentally capable of learning to operate standard restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply). This position requires one to lift 30 to 50 pounds and also requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
Pay: from $12.15/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 349833