Dunkin Hiring Assistant Manager - Kyrene and Guadalupe, Tempe, AZ
We are looking to hire an assistant manager for our new Dunkin on Kyrene and Guadalupe.
NOTE: This Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
The Dunkin' Donuts trademarks, logos and designs are trademarks of DD IP Holder, LLC. Used under license.
QUALITY BRAND GROUP:
If hired, you will be working for Quality Brand Group LLC, a franchisee of Dunkin’ Donuts. Quality Brand Group LLC is a multi-store franchisee with a number of Dunkin’ locations in Arizona and Texas. At Quality Brand Group LLC, we take great pride in our ability to create an environment with opportunity for personal growth, where passionate people are trained and empowered to deliver a memorable experience every day, one guest at a time. We promote a friendly environment where all team members and guests are treated with respect and dignity. We are looking for individuals that want to be part of a successful, energized team. The Assistant Manager position described below is designed to be a development pathway to a successful long-term career in restaurant management depending on the commitment level and end desires of the individual team member.
ASSISTANT MANAGER Job Profile:
The Assistant Manager role is a deliberate stepping stone to prepare an individual that is already highly competent at running shifts for the additional management responsibilities of running the entire store as the Restaurant Manager. The Assistant Manager assists the Restaurant Manager in planning, direction and controlling the operation of the store. He or she is responsible for supervising employees in inventory merchandising, losses and work hours. The Assistant Manager assists, when directed by Store Manager, in product ordering, provides support for sales plans to maximize sales potential and will be introduced to the basics of P&L management. The Assistant Manager may be asked to attend Restaurant Manager meetings with his or her store’s Restaurant Manager. The Assistant Manager will also be encouraged to fine tune recruiting, hiring, and performance management skills, as well as to acquire requisite knowledge to insure the store’s compliance with State and Federal law and regulations.
While assigned to specific shifts, the Assistant Manager, is responsible for management of the processes and people needed to deliver great and friendly guest experience during their assigned shift. They oversee the preparation of products according to operational and quality standards and manage the service provided by the store team to deliver a great guest experience.
Assistant Managers are responsible for providing leadership, direction and coaching to Crew Members throughout their shift. Assistant Managers assign crew positions, set shift expectations, motivate team members and, provide timely feedback to correct deficiencies or reward success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Managing A Positive Team Environment
- Arrive in a timely manner to prepare for your scheduled shift.
- Demonstrate respect and dignity in dealing with others including team members and guests.
- Follow the communication guideline established in your store.
- Talk employees into, through, and out of position on each shift, communicating responsibilities, providing feedback, and recognizing achievements in a respectful manner.
- Deploy team members appropriately to meet guests’ needs and service standards throughout shift.
- Support training of Crew Members as directed by the store’s Restaurant Manager.
- Communicate goals and hold team members accountable for performance during shift.
- Drive sense of urgency through Crew Members to satisfy guests’ needs and resolve problems. Reinforce the use of systems, tools, and procedures throughout shift, while taking appropriate steps to correct deficiencies.
- Monitor team performance to ensure quality, service, and cleanliness standards are met throughout shift.
- Ensure restaurant standards and marketing initiatives are properly executed during shift.
- Follow all systems and processes to control labor costs, food costs, and cash throughout shift.
- Monitor and ensure Crew Members comply with all policies and procedures related to cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security during shift.
- Report equipment issues, provide Crew Member performance feedback, and discuss other restaurant opportunities with General Manager.
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Respond positively to coaching and feedback, and show passion for learning.
- Hold yourself accountable for your designated responsibilities on your shift.
- Dedicate yourself to learning and being capable of executing multiple tasks.
Being Passionate About Operational Excellence
- Always view our guests as our highest priority and ensure that each guest is highly satisfied with his/her experience before leaving the restaurant.
- Feel empowered to respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense of urgency.
- Adhere to established Brand and Quality Brand Group LLC standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest as communicated during training.
- Follow all safety, food safety and sanitation guidelines including compliance with all applicable laws.
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment, including stocking, taking trash and cardboard out, and complete thorough cleaning of guest areas and restrooms as directed.
- Adhere to uniform standards including; hat, name tag, clean pressed apron and white collared shirt. Dark blue jeans without any rips or holes and nonslip shoes are required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Math and writing skills
- Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience preferred
- Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results – set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
- Building Effective Teams – get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
- Be physically and mentally capable of learning to operate standard restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply).
- This position requires one to lift 30 to 50 pounds and also requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
Location: Dunkin on Kyrene and Guadalupe, Tempe, Arizona
Pay: from $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 362813